Monday, January 13, 2020

Rav Dovid Breezel - Everything Will Turn Out Good

BS"D


On the second night of this past Hannuka, I was in Yerushalayim and decided to try and visit Rav Dovid Breezel. Baruch Hashem, he was available and told me to come over.
When I arrived, he right away made me a cup of coffee using date syrup as a sweetener. He told me that the date syrup makes it very filling. OK, so I tried it...

In any event, we talked about many things, but I specifically asked him what a person should do when they are faced with a very difficult challenge in life which is causing them lots of suffering and turmoil?

(A full translation of what he said is coming soon, but if you understand Hebrew, so go ahead and click the link below to see the video lesson.)

But in short, he said that basically we need to keep saying that things will turn out good, and that Hashem will help us see the light, and so it will be!

Here is a short video of the Rav teaching the above lesson.
It ends with a very special Hodu sung to a niggun from Rav Elimelech of Lizensk ZT"L.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COfZipNVU-k&t=13s

No comments:

Post a Comment